I’ve wanted to make those for a while already, but since Skyler was asking for American Beauty screencaps, I decided to just get over it and make them. You can now find them here:American Beauty
I love the movie!! :valentine: And it was great seeing it again.
So far there’s no news about moving to Netrillium yet. I’m still waiting for the reseller orders to open up again, and also there’s no news about obsess-much.com moving to Go Daddy. Lets hope my current registrar won’t make any trouble, ’cause I really want to keep this name! My personal domain, well, I don’t know about that yet. Won’t be able to get it over to Go Daddy, ’cause they don’t accept .de domains. So I’ll see about that. Might change it completely…
Any suggestions for names I could use?
And now for my Friday Five
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Mmmmh, tough one. Probably for being a good friend. There’s not really much more there is to me…
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don’t believe in romance. (That’s ’cause I am a hopeless romantic :heart: )
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Being spontaneous, very spontaneous and taking a chance. (Meaning, I decided to fly to NYC, not really thinking about it and doing what my heart told me)
4. What about the past ten years?
Hummm….getting my “Abitur”? And even with a pretty good grade. Not what I expected at all.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Listen to your heart.
And to annoy you even more with pointless stuff, here’s the Weekly Wrapup:
1. Do you like summer? Why or why not?
That depends on how hot the summer is. :happy: I didn’t really like it that much, mostly because at our old place I was living right under the rooftop and it got unbearingly hot up there in the summer. But now that I live in the basement it’s gotten 500% better :pleased: So now I think I can enjoy summer.
2. What is your favorite summer activity? Why?
Mmmh, good question. Rollerblading would be one thing. Now it’s even better, just across the street there’s a rollerblading paradise.
3. What is your favorite summer destination? Why? That would be the USA, but honestly, that’s my favorite destination any time of the year!
4. What are your summer plans for 2003?
Don’t really have any so far. If there’s a chance and another play/musical with Malcolm, I might just fly to NYC with Eliza again.
5. Would you be in favor of rotating long breaks for school-aged kids so that there aren’t as many out at the same time during summer? Why or why not?
Well, they already kinda do that here in Germany. Different “States” have different times for summer break.